Are you looking for hair extensions in Parramatta? Hair extensions can add a certain beauty to otherwise short and wispy hair. You can completely change the way you look by adding a few hair extensions. Not only these are a glamorous addition to your everyday look but can actually be great for preventing hair damage. For example if you like to add some streaks to your hair, you could do this by simple putting in some colourful extensions instead of having to go about and get your hair dyed.
So how do you buy good quality hair extensions? Simple, just take a look at the following tips to help you find the best air extensions.
Tips for buying quality hair extensions
- Check out the different hair types which make a hair extension. The highest quality hair extensions are Remy hair extensions. The reasons being that the hair in these extensions is natural sourced and all cuticles in the hair lie in the same direction. These are the qualities which make the extensions look as natural as possible and doesn’t even give the look of having had any extensions put in the hair.
- The best thing about good quality extensions is that these can be styled in different ways because they actually resemble your own hair. Extensions should add to the beauty of your hair making it look as natural as possible. The real reason is to add length and thickness to hair and make it look natural.
- There is also an option of buying synthetic hair extensions. However these tend to be not as high quality. The shine is normally due to the covering of silicone. In the long run the shine tends to lessen when exposed to a great deal of heat from the iron or a straightener.
- Also take a look at the wefts in the hair extensions. Good quality wefts means high quality hair extensions in Parramatta. The weft should be sewn to one of the higher strands in the extensions. None of the strands should be sticking out from the sides.
- Check out for shedding. High quality extensions won’t shed over a period of time but would remain intact. In order to check for shedding simply run your fingers through the hair and check if some of it comes into your hands or not.
- The extensions should have the same thickness from top to bottom. Hold a weft up into the light to check for any gaps. A weft with plenty of gaps suggest the extensions being low quality.
- Don’t forget to check the clips of the extensions as well. High quality clips make it easier to put in and take off the hair extensions. Plus these clips can prevent hair tangling and you wouldn’t find attaching or detaching a major problem.
- Also the length of all the hair in the extensions should be the same.
Keeping all of the above mentioned things in mind would help you find the best hair extensions in Parramatta.